SaaS Financial Modelling Consultant
We are seeking a Finance specialist with experience of guiding SaaS and high-tech organisations through the most challenging part of their life-cycle. We are looking for an individual who is familiar with engaging with early-stage start-ups.
Having gained a recent seven figure investment, based in Canary Wharf and being part owned by a large parent organisation, this SaaS based market-leading software company helps organisations embrace a thoughtful and innovative approach to cyber and information security awareness.
We’re looking for a world-class financial consultant to help them continue on their hyper-growth trajectory and help shape their future.
This is an Interim assignment and SaaS experience is essential.
You will join to help develop a SaaS Subscription model. SaaS platforms typically work on a subscription model which pays on usage basis. Our client are keen to develop a flexible model that might be a fixed license cost per user per annum or based on any other criteria such as terms of time, storage etc. The client are open to looking at a basic model pay per use or to consider monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annually billings depending on varying factors.
The client are maturing their customer success model and are more than aware of how subscriptions renewal and revenue flow are impacted however it’s expert financial insight and modelling that they are looking for your help, advice and input on.
In addition to the SaaS Financial Modelling, this role has cross-functional responsibility and your input with senior management to help build annual budgets, manage forecasts, and provide decision support through financial analyses to ensure optimal returns on strategic investments is being sought. This is a key position providing guidance on financial and operational matters across the entire organisation.
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- Expertise in building Excel-based financial models, with an emphasis on aggregating and analysing data to provide actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to multi-task effectively, working in team environments or independently
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and keen to work in a high growth early stage technology environment
- Dynamic individual who can work well within a fun close-knit team but work autonomously when required.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and communication skills, and an attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with staff at all levels including senior management