Risk Management Specialist - Milton Keynes - £Neg + Bonus + Excellent Bens
Are you a Risk Management Specialist? Want to work for the one of the UKs leading retailers?
Working for this company you’ll be part of the driving force behind one of the UK’s leading digital retail transformations. They’re doing things no one else on the high street is even thinking of, let alone doing. So if secure innovation gets you excited, you’ll play a key role in this reinvention.
As such their customers, colleagues and shareholders are critically dependent on the security of these technologies to drive the continued success of the business.
We are looking for a Risk Management Specialist to work within challenging and dynamic environment with highly ambitious and delivery focused Cyber Security team.
This role is responsible for managing the risk management process, framework and for maintaining the information security and IT risk registers, ensuring that risks are kept up-to-date with ownership and mitigation plans where appropriate.
What you will be doing;
- Maintaining the Information Security & IT risks and registers
- Being an advocate of good risk management throughout the business
- Maintaining information security & IT risk reduction programme
- Developing a strategy for advancing risk management maturity across IT and the business
- Promoting risk management framework, underpinned by the design of risk templates, risk procedures and guidelines
- To be the subject matter expert in information security and IT risk management
- Identifying and documenting and reporting on IT and business risks and controls
- Working with stakeholders to identify, determine and develop risk mitigation plans
- Introducing an effective self-assessment process for controls’ assertions and risk attestations across IT and the business
- Liaising with group audit, risk and other functions to ensure appropriate exchange of knowledge and information are maintained
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to develop and evolve within the role, and maintain the knowledge of the subject matter
- Poses a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work and act on own initiative
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels within the business
- Highly focused on the Customers journey through our Omnichannel ensuring customer data is protected
What you’ll get in return:
As well as the usual company benefits, which include, 24 days holiday, save as you earn scheme, discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and company pension scheme, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.