Our client is a rapidly growing cyber security consultancy with offices in the UK, Germany, New York and Australia. They work with some of the world’s most high profile blue chip companies and government organisations.
Their clients look to them to provide solutions to their most complex information security challenges, in order to protect their most critical resources.
As a Response Engagement Manager you will be part of a team providing commercial, client, and project engagement management support for their Response Service Line that includes Cyber Incident Response (CIR), MSS/MDR services, and Advisory consultancy.
You will be responsible for delivering profitable revenue and contributing to client satisfaction in our Response Service Line and also identify further opportunities to support all their businesses.
- Acting as the principal point of contact for Response clients
- Working closely with technical teams to provide commercial and service proposals to inbound customer enquiries
- Formalising contractual arrangements
- Working with technical colleagues to manage the scoping and resourcing of work; and, customer liaison to ensure optimal staff utilisation and engagement profitability
- Providing engagement and project management and visible leadership for senior client executives on Response deliverables and services
- Working closely with technical teams to help manage continuing senior customer executive engagement throughout the entire life-cycle of all engagements
- Developing opportunities for proactive incident response services
- Ensuring internal business administration is both timely and accurate
- Developing ongoing relationships with incident response customers, identifying opportunities for the wider business
- Representing the company at events and conferences; and helping to develop their reputation and franchise
- Supporting business planning and budgeting for the Commercial and Technical Incident Response teams
Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience within the cyber security industry and, in particular, in incident response services
- Possess or have the ability to obtain UK Government Security Clearance
- Self-motivated with initiative, commercial acumen and tremendous drive combined with team leadership skills and a collegial mind-set
- Customer-facing experience at a senior manager level in a fast moving technical environment
- An excellent track record of business development and account management
- Good organisational & planning skills with experience of supporting projects and budgets
- Demonstrate personal integrity, the ability to professionally handle confidential matters and exhibit the appropriate level of judgment and decision making
Salary from £65,000 to £95,000
Additionally, our client offers a comprehensive bonus scheme and benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave, option to buy up to 5 extra days;
- company pension scheme, contributory of up to 8%;
- company share plan;
- numerous voluntary benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loan; free eye tests and sabbatical options.