Requirements Engineer / Business Analyst - SC cleared - London
We're looking for an SC cleared Requirements Engineer/Business Analyst to report in to the Project Manager on an exciting and challenging new government digital transformation programme.
As Requirements Engineer you'll be responsible for the ownership and management of the requirements backlog, and ensure that all requirements, Epics and User stories fully meet the quality criteria for the project.
- Current SC clearance
- Experience of working as a Requirements Engineer / BA on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) projects.
- Understanding of UML modelling products including Use Cases, Activity Swim Lane process models.
- High level of attention to detail with proven experience in a Requirements Engineering role.
- Ability to take overall management of the MS Excel based requirements backlog and burn-down logs.
- Proven experience in requirements quality assurance.
- Act as the subject matter expert in the composition, syntax and structure of requirements.
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting IT/IS projects (medium scale) in a requirements engineering role.
- Previous experience in monitoring testing to ensure user requirements fully meet the business need.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Experience of working within Agile, continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps delivery team.