Recruitment Consultant - £22,000 - £40,000
We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our growing team in Milton Keynes.
Our available business areas and desks are typically warm and developed, we are well known in our space and don’t tend to develop cold markets unless you already have a developed recruitment offering and are looking for a company to help you grow and develop your proposition further.
We are looking for individuals who want to develop a business and desk in line with a specialism.
Identifi are a high-end recruitment group with global outreach, based at the computing hub at Bletchley Park in Milton Keynes, identifi specialises in candidate-led recruitment for mid to senior level staff in cyber security, business change and transformation, and IT professionals.
Founded in 2015, identifi has quickly established itself with many leading UK and European companies as a trusted, knowledgeable partner with extensive networks in these high-value, specialist skilled sectors.
Our consultants are 360 recruiters specialising in permanent or contract positions. Sector experience isn’t necessarily the first thing we look for – being a good 360 recruiter who understands that current day recruitment is about finding and engaging great candidates and building long term relationships.
If you don't know these particular business areas, technologies or sectors - we have clear and structured training, coupled with support and advice and lots of experience - we can teach you about these area of business and help you build a long term, established and profitable business.
Key Skills (Essential)
- Developed client and/or candidate engagement experience
- Experience of sourcing candidates via digital channels, social media, job boards, LinkedIn, online networks or other means
- You will be able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- General knowledge of IT and it’s place within an organization
- You will have proven recruitment experience, an understanding of your desk value and proven experience of developing a market, sector or individual desk.
- At least 2 Years Recruitment Experience – ideally from a technical, IT, Digital or Business Operations type role
- Experience of using Bullhorn CRM or an industry recognised CRM
- Knowledge of Talent Management or the use of psychometrics in a recruitment setting
- Experience of client engagement
- A genuine interest in the candidate side of recruitment, when we say that we are ‘Candidate First’ we really are, you will have a preference to a candidate first approach i.e. sourcing, engagement, network development and proving industry leading candidate management and candidate experience.
Personality Qualities/ Behaviors
- Customer Service Focus
- Adaptable, Approachable, Friendly, Consultative, Excellent Listener
- Business Acumen/ Innovative
- Creative, Detail focused, Rational, Rigorous, Structured, Tenacious
- Motivated/ Time Management
- Caring, Target orientated, Self-starter, Results driven, enjoys variety
- Positive and can do attitude
- Calm, Internal control, Optimistic, Resilient, Self-esteem, Self Sufficient, Not flustered by high pressured situations or deadlines.
Identifi Global, is a market leader in Cyber Security, Business IT & Digital Recruitment services. Based at the world famous Bletchley Park, with its top secret heritage and home of the ‘code breakers’, we are changing the way people think about Recruitment. We are going through a significant period of growth and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team and share in our success.
What's it like to work here
You’ll join our dedicated teams of consultants (currently 20) focused on specific technical areas and provide real-time consultancy advice and rapid access to the very best candidates. These teams are Cyber Security, Business IT & Digital.
If you enjoy speaking to people, being rewarded for the effort you put in and want industry leading training then, we’re the company for you. We have mature approach to working with a friendly team, who are supportive and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Check out our work for us pages to see what it’s like to work in a fun & rewarding environment.
- Structured career path and industry recognised training
- Generous Commission Structure
- Perkbox (Wide range of retail discounts and free phone insurance)
- Perkbox Medical
- Company Pension
- Free Day off on your birthday.
- Paid Monthly Winners Breakfast Club
- Paid Quarterly Michelin Club
- Quarterly Team Target Outing
- Christmas Party
- Free Office Bar
- Full Interview Board Lunch Friday
- Team Building Days
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays ( we close for Christmas and you don’t need to take holiday for that)
Apply today for immediate consideration.
For an informal confidential discussion, please contact Michelle Sanders on 01234 861003 or 07540500653. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org