QA Engineer (Integration Testing) - Oxfordshire
We're working with a global media organisation based in Oxfordshire who are looking for a QA Engineer to join their Test Team, specifically around Integration Testing on a 6 month contract.
You'll have strong and demonstrable experience in an SQA team and have experience in Requirement Analysis, Test plan documentation, Test case design and Test execution.
- Test plan documentation, Test case design and Test execution (manual and automation)
- Design test cases for REST API’s and Microservices
- Develop Test Automation framework using Java HTTP client / Rest Assured / SOAP UI Pro
- Automate test cases to drive the continues testing
- Hands on experience in testing REST API interface and Backend Services developed on Node.Js and Java
- Hands on experience in building Test Automation Framework for REST API and Micro services using any of the tools below
- HTTP client
- SOAP UI Pro
- REST Assured
- Expertise in testing SAAS products hosted in AWS
- experience in Jmeter test tool for any other tools on load / performance testing
- Should have worked on an Agile development lifecycle
- Experience delivering high quality consumer facing applications and user interfaces.
- Basic SQL Knowledge to Perform Database Testing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of technical specifications and ability to analyze log files to track down and isolate issues.
- Self-driven to improve test coverage and effectiveness
- Takes ownership of end-user quality and usability
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and within a team
- Short Learning Curve.
Great company, fantastic environment and a really good role. Please contact the contract team for further details.