Security Operations Consultant
3-6 month contract
Security Clearance Essential
We are looking for a Security Operations Consultant to join an already established Security Operations Centre for a well-established organisation. In the position ofSecurity Operations Consultantyou will have prior experience of SOC builds and architectural framework as well as Security Engineering Roadmaps. As a Security Operations Consultant you will have previous experience managing SOC builds within large organisations including the information security and operations. Within the position of Security Operations Consultant you will be working within a large organization Managing a variety of different vendors working for a host of different clients. SC Clearance is an essential factor to this position due to the overall nature of the clientele.
Skills and experience required for the position of Security Operations Consultant:
- Previous experience of building Security Operations Centres in large scale organisations
- Experience of SOC Architecture, Management and development plans
- Accreditations such as: CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CobIT, ITIL etc are highly desirable in the pursuit of the position.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats
- SC Clearance is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a Security Operations Consultant to join one of the country’s leading cyber security organisations working heavily on their Security Operations Centre.