Project Support Analyst
Our client are looking for an experienced Project Support Analyst to work full-time at their customer site in the Mons, Belgium on an initial 6-9 month contract
For an individual with experience in this sector, this is an exciting opportunity you to help drive forward an important Security project for the customer.
You will be working alongside industry leading experts in Cyber Security while engaging with all levels of the business in order to carry out tasks.
You will ideally have experience in working and engaging with large multinational projects, preferably in the defence sector and exceptional stakeholder management.
- Vocational training at higher administration level in relevant discipline or 5 years equivalent combination of qualification and experience
- Diploma of secondary education
- Experience with MS-EPM Toolset
- Knowledge and experience with practical implementation of ICT projects
- Prior experience of working in international environment comprising both military and civilian elements
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders and team
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management
- Works productively in pressurized environment
- Focused on objectives and deliverable oriented
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email
01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org