Project Manager (CRM/Ticketing, Event Management Solutions)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Project Manager (CRM/Ticketing, Event Management Solutions) or someone with Business Software Application experience is being sought by one of the most exciting places in Northamptonshire to work – Think Stadiums, Arenas, Hospitality, Sports, Events, History, Retail, iconic, globally recognised and truly exciting.
A rare opportunity to join this, globally recognised iconic brand. The small but dynamic IT department is looking for you to deliver an effective project management service for all application based projects assigned.
You will provide support to major business change projects.
Primarily this will be around the Event Ticketing application however you’ll also provide the support needed to help assess the current provision and then if required, the management process to change and implement with a new supplier.
Principle job elements and responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of projects according to the standard and expectations of Head of Department
- Manage assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as; initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- Develop and maintain programme plans and reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications
- Ideally degree qualified and professional certification (e.g. Prince2, Agile, Scrum)
- At least 2 years project management experience, in a role that requires involvement and understanding of business activities.
- Experience of CRM/Ticketing and Event Management Solutions.
- Effective in the application of relevant industry and process standards to all tasks undertaken.