Project Manager - Tax Efficient, Home Based
Cutting edge technology, Blockchain
Cutting edge technology company committed to using peer-to-peer innovations to provide financial services to the three billion people who don’t have them.
How the client operates
The client offers a flexible work style with a chance to work in a very dynamic team with talented people from all around the world within the blockchain research space.
- Remote Teamwork: Our firm has employees worldwide and online collaboration skills are crucial.
- Communication with the Research Community: We work closely with researchers who are working to improve blockchain technology and we incorporate their work into the products that we build.
We are recruiting two project managers to manage the delivery of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency projects. We are looking for candidates with strong project management skills who can lead cross functional project teams to deliver projects on time and within budget. Significant experience leading IT Development projects is essential.
The successful candidates will be based idealy in the EMEA region, will excel at project planning, be highly structured with excellent organisational skills and possess effective communication and people management skills. They will work closely with key project stakeholders and coordinate cross functional activity within teh company to ensure projects are delivered according to defined scope and on time. An initial 12 month contract will be offered.
There will be a strong focus on the delivery of excellence and stakeholder satisfaction. This is a very varied role requiring C-Level status reporting but also a significant amount of hands on report collation and chasing down issues and actions across all levels in the organisation. We are a rapidly growing and maturing organisation and the individual will be expected to be structured, organised but also capable of dealing with unknowns and cross team process development. Some travel may be required.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Manage project budget.
- Assist Lead Software Dev. manager to manage project resource allocation.
- Assist Lead Software Dev. manager to plan and schedule project timelines.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Work with Test and Quality Co-ordinator to define, implement and track quality assurance across the project.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Collate and present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Produce status reports and quality metrics.
- Schedule, Chair and Minute all weekly operational and Stakeholder meetings.
- Manage the RAID Log (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies (we use Decisions here), update with all project actions co-ordinate with individuals and teams on status of all items.
- 5 years experience as a PM in a software development environment would be ideal.
- Blockchain Development experience a plus.
- PMP and/or Prince2 Practitioner highly desirable.
- ACP certification highly desirable.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proven experience in change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Exceptionally Organised individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Communication skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Team work.
- Conflict management.
- Stress tolerance.
If you are interested in applying to this position please feel free to contact Teo Rusu on 01908 886 030 or email@example.com