Project Manager - Financial Services - BAU Projects - Northampton
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage a number of large BAU change projects. The projects will be focused around technical and business change implementation work-streams.
You will need all the usual Project Manager skills;
- Detailed understanding of the end to end Project life-cycle, including inception, understanding of design, development, testing and implementation elements
- Knowledge and experience of using a variety of project management methodologies including APMP, Prince II, Agile, Kanban
- Experience in preparation and maintenance of project plans.
- Experience of resource planning and task management.
- Experience of report writing including financial reports.
- Experience of RAID log management
- Understanding and experience of stakeholder analysis and techniques to manage the needs and requirements of stakeholders
- Experience of managing the commercial and budgetary facets of a project, including forecasting and estimation techniques and cost management
- Awareness and experience of identifying and managing risks associated with projects in line with company governance
- Experience of dealing with client facing, large scale projects of a strategic nature, where appreciation of organisation-wide issues and implications is required
- Advanced MS Office and MS Project skills.
- Experience of managing dependencies and conflicts across complex projects.
- Managing internal and external Stakeholders
Long term contract based in Northampton working across a number of important and challenging projects.