3 Month Contract (initial)
Competitive Rates Available!
Project Manager - We are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager with experience of both Hardware and Software based projects to include Decommissioning. In the position of Project Manager you will be working on a variety of different work streams surrounding both Hardware and Software. For the position of Project Manager you will need to have experience Decommissioning both areas of Hardware and Software within large scale organisations, any experience of similar projects within financial services previously is highly desirable. The role of Project Manager is based in Northampton on site at one of the country's leading financial services organisations. Alongside great experience in both Software and Hardware projects you will also need to have excellent stake holder engagement skills and experience within a large scale driven environment as well as experience with Project Management tools and systems such as Visio and MS Project.
Skills and experience required for the position of Project Manager:
- Experience in data extraction systems
- Decommissioning software experience is essential
- Team management experience is needed
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Must have a solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Stakeholder experience is a must
- Experience in Viso and MS project is beneficial
- Financial background would be beneficial but not essential
This is a great opportunity for an Experienced Project Manager to join one of the country's busiest financial services organisations based in Northampton.