Project Manger - SC Clear
12 month contract
Project Manager SC Clear - We are actively seeking the skills and experience of a Project Manager with SC Clearance to work on a new digital security project within a highly sensitive environment. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of multiple work streams running concurrently whilst still operating as part of a wider programme of work within this environment. In the position of Project Manager you are required to have current SC Clearance due to the nature and sensitivity of the project and the environment the project falls within. As a Project Manager you will be expected to work with a wide body of Stakeholders in order to fully develop the project at hand, this includes working with both in house resource and that of third party vendors in the overall development of this project. The position of Project Manager requires a strong Leadership head and previous experience delivering Agile based digital projects within a highly sensitive environment.
Skills and experience required for the position of Project Manager SC Clear:
- Valid SC Clearance (minimum)
- Previous experience of delivering projects within an SC Cleared environment
- Excellent understanding and proven practice of delivering Agile methodology
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagment skills
- Previous experience of implementing a new technology interface and phasing out the current platform
- Previous experience of full end-to-end life cycle of a technology implementation project
- Excellent document production skills and experience
- The ability to successfully chair project planning meetings
- Good Budgetary management is imperative for this position
This is an excellent opportunity for a SC Cleared Project Manager with previous experience of delivering large scale digital transformation projects previously!