Project Coordinator - Peterborough
We're working with a leading FTSE 100 £multi-billion company who are looking to find an experienced Project Coordinator to work in their Peterborough office.
You'll project manage and coordinate across a clients global technology service programme. You'll liaise with various stakeholders and resources and be responsible for driving and delivering tracks of the programme. You'll need to understand the project impacts and manage these effectively:
Responsibilities will include:
- Project delivery
- Change readiness and testing
- Technical Activities (inc site by site, team by team planning)
- Monitor and Maintain Issues list and drive resolution
- Chair / coordinate webex / conference calls with IT + business reps
- Provide update / progress comms to stakeholders
- User Adoption + Change Management
- User support and training
- Issue resolutions / escalations
This is an initial 3 month contract but may extend further.