Project Analyst - Peterborough
As Project Analyst you will report into the IT Services Manager and IT Director and will be supporting and driving forward a number of key activities for this global organisation.
Your duties will include understanding project and business objectives and liaising with stakeholders from different countries to ensure they are executing on their responsibilities across security and governance.
You'll need to be professional and polite at all times but will also need to be focused in ensuring the stakeholders are completing the required tasks, reporting on both successes and delays in the project and providing regular reports and management information on progress. You must have outstanding communication skills, be confident in influencing senior stakeholders and must have excellent documentation skills.
- Creating, managing and disbursing regular management information and reports related to the project
- Maintaining project assets, communications and related database(s)
- Updating the IT Director/IT Service Manager with progress or issues faced
- Communicating with and influencing global stakeholders across multiple time zones
- Driving the project forward
- Attending and keeping meeting notes/minutes (circulating these where required
This is an initial 2-3 month contract based in Peterborough and the client is looking for someone to start immediately or in a short time frame so we are unable to wait for long notice periods.