Programme Manager - UK Government - London with overseas travel
We're looking for an experienced (minimum SC Cleared) Programme Manager to work with a UK government organisation. You'll be working with overseas governments helping them achieve their international objectives and supporting UK foreign policies.
The role will involve designing, planning and managing large programmes of transformation and change, collaborating and working closely with policy teams, managing programme budgets and risks, providing regular reports and updates to the programme board and ensuring overall programme delivery.
- Strong government portfolio or programme management skills
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management experience
- Ability to understand strategic objectives and wider elements that may impact programmes
- Experience of working on security programmes
- Strong business change programme delivery experience
- Knowledge of central government policy and processes
- Formal programme management qualifications
- Minimum current SC clearance
Any overseas government experience would also be useful, especially from the Gulf/Middle East region. Initial 6 month contract period but additional periods likely. Some international travel will be required with this role.