Professional Services Consultant - APAC
100k-105k AUD + superannuation + bonus
About the company
A new generation, market leading SaaS customer communications management (CCM) software solution provider. They deliver the most advanced customer communications and collaboration capability while enabling enterprises to take advantage of cloud technology to provide deployment flexibility and lower total cost of ownership.
The responsibilities of the role include:
· Implementing the companies’ solutions at customer sites.
· Installation and configuration of the products on client sites
· Perform a product knowledge transfer to customer whilst on site
· Work with appropriate team members to achieve successful project completion, providing mentoring and technical guidance to more junior team members.
· Support and maintain project plans provided by the Project Manager or Principal Consultant.
· Deputize in the absence of Project Manager or Principal Consultant
· Report regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating potential risks as far as necessary to resolve for both oursleves and customer
· Meet delivery schedules and budgets.
· Support project change controls, ensuring our contractual position.
· Support post-project reviews.
· Support customer implementation document and provide quality implementation documentation on time
· Interface with client in a professional manner
· Understand customer requirements and map to our solutions.
Key Performance Indicators for the role:
· Deliver against Company customer satisfaction targets.
· Deliver against Company Services Revenue and Profitability Targets.
· Deliver against delivery schedule and budget within project plans.
· Deliver against agreed personal technical development plan.
What we’re looking for:
· Proven technical experience implementing successful projects on client sites and working with SaaS platforms.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Logical and analytical problem solving skills.
· Good commercial decision making skills.
· Positive client service approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude.
Proven technical skills in:
· Web Services.
· XSD, XML, XSL.
· Appreciation of WCM, CRM and ECM technologies.
· Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle.
· Application Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere.
· 2 or more platforms: Wintel, Linux, Unix, AIX.
· Print Formats: PostScript, PDF, AFP, PCL.
· Messaging: JMS, MQ.
· Appreciation of WCM, CRM and ECM technologies
We look for the following core competencies in everyone we hire:
· Analytical Ability – effectiveness in analyzing situations and identifying key issues.
· Planning and execution – monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations / meet deadlines.
· Proactive – taking responsibility for making things happen.
· Social Magnetism – taking actions, which show awareness of one’s own impact on others.
· Teamwork – collaborating with and promoting collaboration between different parts of the business.
· Technical expertise – keeping up to date technically within one’s own functional area.
· Adaptability – stability of performance under uncertainty and pressure.
· Communication & influence – using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to influence others positively to obtain agreement between different interests.
What’s the deal?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivized to over-achieve!
- Up to date technology
- Opportunities to train and develop in multiple areas
- Annual bonus based on the Company’s performance (high performing)
- Friendly, flexible and fun working environment