Product Owner - Luton - Agile App Development
Our client are looking for one, possibly two Product Owners to help them install new Agile processes and practices into their business and shape a new app strategy project. As Product Owner you will take responsibility for:
- The overall management of the clients end to end App Strategy
- Gathering Business Requirements, and helping guide the business through their decision making process
- Writing up technical epics, user stories, and development tickets (for a 3rd party to develop against)
- Backlog grooming
- Working with 3rd party development house to create and manage sprint cycles (2 weeks)
- Carrying out UAT testing
- Release management and Release Notes
- Ensure the Product Roadmap is well managed and communicated with the wider business
- Create and conduct steering meetings for Key Stakeholders at management level
- Manage Project budget and plan as well as creating bi-weekly highlight reports
- UX experience would be a bonus
Agile development is new to our client so this role will be about helping the business and key Stakeholders understand the new ways of working, as well as helping define what this process looks like to set them up for success.
This is likely to be an initial 3 month engagement to help the client prove the concept works within their business and will probably then be followed by another 6-9 months consultancy to further develop, refine and embed the process into the business.
Great company, fantastic environment, really positive working atmosphere and you'll be made to feel part of the company.