Our client leads innovation to unlock the power of language for digital publishing and data licensing, working with the world’s largest technology and information providers to share language knowledge across the globe.
They are looking for talented Product Manager with strong data and technical skills to manage the lifecycle of product development for language tools, applications, and data. You'll bring together user needs and strategic goals to plan and prioritise roadmaps, making sure product development continues to deliver value to the business and their users.
- Delivering strategic roadmap: working with cross functional Product teams, track and deliver roadmap of development, making sure dependencies are managed and roadmap delivers on agreed business goals
- Backlog management: manage backlogs, prioritizing development, ensuring requirements are accurately represented and conflicting priorities are managed in order to deliver business value
- Sprint management: conduct user acceptance testing and manage cycle of sprints to ensure development delivers against prioritized user requirements
- Representing users: manage communication between users and development teams, communicating user needs and feedback to ensure vision, goals, benefits and user requirements are translated into development
- Representing the business: communicate expertly with colleagues across the department including product teams, suppliers, developers, and senior managers to make sure strategic goals are translated into development
- Learning: continually apply learning from successes and failures to improve future processes and ways of working
You will have a proven understanding of Product Management methods and practices, with familiarity with software development tools (such as JIRA) and Agile methodologies. You will have experience of data platforms, ideally within licensing. A fluent communicator, you can engage with a wide range of technical and non-technical stakeholders. You will have a proven track record using user testing, user research and analytics to improve products.
Salary to £45,000 plus 10% bonus. They offer flexible working hours and home working (1/2 days per week).