Our client, a global business publishing company has a passion for digital distribution! They have developed a vision and strategy to develop and grow their digital content platform into both existing and new market sectors, driving revenue and market sector growth.
To achieve this drive the business is building & developing a new Digital Product Team to work around their current digital platform and digital services. To achieve these goals the business has created the opportunity for experienced Product Managers to join the business, to drive change by working through close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders, create and define a robust product roadmap supporting the creation of new product opportunities.
The Product Managers will explore new and challenging markets, be creative thinkers and have experienced and managed major change within an organisation, as our client manages its next period of growth and business change. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to make a major impact with new and ground-breaking digital products.
You will be the most important piece in our clients next and exciting phase of change and growth, to support this our client operates a flexible working practice which allows you to be home based (2 days per week) or to work from their offices in Oxford, New York or Philadelphia. You may be required to travel to sites globally, allowing you to develop and apply your understanding of relevant market and product research, product workflows and gather market analysis and customer insights. You will have a strong ability to build and maintain a network of contacts and influencers in relevant digital and digital content market sectors, ensuring all new proposals are well thought through and meet every customer need. Provide quantitative and qualitative market research to develop and test propositions with relevant customer segments, ensuring that each product proposition meets market need, whilst tracking, analysing and anticipating competitor activity and responding accordingly. Then from this build and present robust, credible business cases for approval by the Head of Digital Product Strategy, ensuring every proposition you submit has been well researched and meets every Customer Value Proposition (CVP).
- Experienced in Digital Content Product Management and/or Product Analysis
- A Product Manager with vision and accountability, and can show proven success of taking new product, and/or effective revitalisation of an existing product through to market
- Commercial, strategic and a results driven Product Manager who can demonstrate a history of seeing the ‘big picture’ in market trends and changes, ideally within the digital content sector
- You will possess diplomacy as you will be working within an established global business going through a period of major business change
- Show an ability to address opportunity and challenge through technical, analytical, user-centric solutions guided by evidence and data
- Ideally experienced in Amdocs and worked within an Agile delivery environment
In return our client is offering a salary to £66,000 plus an outstanding employee benefits package.