An exciting opportunity for an established Product Analyst has been created to work within their new and growing Product team. This respected, stock listed global brand require a Product Analyst to support the Directors of Product Management and the Director of Product Strategy assisting with the development of multiple customer applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
As Product Analyst you will define and deliver functionality as specified in the ‘Product Roadmap’ on time and within budget through close collaboration with all key stakeholders, inside and outside of the business. Support product research and product development for each proposal, assist in the analysis, development and product evolution of multiple customer-facing applications in both new and existing markets, whilst developing winning digital product.
- Show relevant business and product analysis experience
- Demonstrate a history of working effectively as part of an agile product delivery team
- Able to collaborate with technology and subject matter experts
- Capacity for effectively interacting with internal and external stakeholders to define and refine product requirements
- Background of disciplined, data-driven product recommendations, analysis and decision making
- Demonstrate a systems-focus and ability to address both opportunity and challenge through technical, analytical and user-centric solutions
- Employed excellent product analytical skills with a proven ability to plan and manage projects and budgets
In return you will be offered a salary to £51,600 plus outstanding employee benefits.