We are looking for an experienced and passionate Process lead, who is looking for an exciting new challenge?
This company is based in Bedford with a great brand, they have lots going on and are regarded a great place to work. Their business is transforming and is fuelled by a clear vision to grow the organisation in a way that benefits their people and customers.
In this position, you would be playing a pivotal role in structuring their business processes in line with the business strategy and transformation plans. You’d be part of a new team dedicated to supporting the business in an effective, efficient, agile and collaborative way to deliver end to end continuous business process improvements.
The ability to engage with our people, managers and senior stakeholders is key to the success of the role.
The Key responsibilities to this role include:
- Engaging with process owners to support documentation and review of all ‘As Is’ processes
- Identifying, documenting and supporting improvement to minimise manual interventions e.g. Spreadsheets, Databases, manual work arounds outside of core systems.
- Providing processes governance by improving and managing business process transformation e.g. coaching teams not to change without control, a collaborative review if required.
- Identifying and documenting all process issues, gaps, root causes to support functional owners with continuous improvement.
- Drive the reduction of all duplication of effort to produce efficiencies
- Identifying and documenting process controls and business risks, e.g. segregation of duties, DPA / PCI, stock loss, lack of process visibility.
- Ensure functional processes align with the wider business strategy.
- Collaborate with all teams and functional owners to facilitate the creation of ‘To Be’ process maps across the business if required.
- Provide insights on business processes to enable functional owners to make informed decisions on prioritisation of work e.g. supporting business with agreed Measures, Milestones & Scoring.
- To provide clarity on end to end business processes including hand off points between functions to ensure clear accountability and ownership.
- To create a consistent and controlled process culture to the business based on continuous improvement principles eg Asses, Map, Remediate, Improve.
- Contributing towards solving process-related challenges that the business may encounter and bring about innovation into the process with the aim of positively impacting the required result.
- Plays a key role in supporting project teams to deliver their objectives.
- Build collaborative, professional and successful relationships with all teams in the business
- React very fast to any rapid change in market condition towards improving the organisations business processes.
- You will be part of an energetic business, working in a fast-paced fun environment, where working collaboratively is essential.
Competitive financial package – including a discretionary company bonus up to 25%, company car or optional car allowance, private health care for you and your family and pension scheme.
• Experience of all parts of the process mapping and transformation lifecycle
• Experience negotiating scope and priority of process improvement with teams and business stakeholders
• Proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and in a variety of contexts
• Evidence of problem solving and providing creative process solutions
• Experience as a Process & Operating Procedure Coach
• Energy and enthusiasm for delivery and implementing change
• A methodology-agnostic, pragmatic approach to delivery management
• Intermediate ability level in using Visio, Excel, Power Point
• Knowledge and experience of process methodology e.g. Agile Lean, Systems Thinking