Due to continued growth across all business areas our client is looking for a PR & Comms Executive based at their UK Head Office in Bedford.
Reporting directly to their Corporate Communications Manager, they're looking for an enthusiastic, budding communications professional to support a broad mix of communications, public relations and public affairs activities.
This role will play an important part in supporting the Corporate Communications Manager in developing and enhancing their corporate brand value by ensuring various publics know and understand their core attributes of innovation, trust and quality of their products and services.
You'll assist in creating a greater public understanding of their activities in the UK and globally. Helping to sustain effective relationships with key external stakeholders – such as working with charity / corporate partners, the media, government and others.
Supporting the Corporate division in maintaining close alignment with marketing communications activities undertaken by other teams, assisting with the successful delivery of cross divisional marketing and communications projects.
- Assisting in the delivery of UK Corporate campaigns and activities with key external partners – such as charities or other corporate partners
- Assisting in the delivery of global Corporate campaigns, managing artwork delivery and day-to-day relationships with media buyers
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels
- Helping to optimise their UK’s website and social media sites
- Helping to organise and attend events, exhibitions and seminars, both internal and external
- Working to support public affairs agency activities
- Continue to build and support the development of internal communications activities, such as the staff intranet, awards scheme, and vision, mission and values activities
- Educated to degree level. Ideally completed in a Politics, Journalism, Public Affairs or Communications related field.
- Previous Internal/External Communications and/or Public Affairs related experience within a corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent grammar & creative writing skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Confident with high levels of motivation, drive and enthusiasm
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Full UK driving licence
- Membership CIPR / CIM or equivalent membership body or qualification
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and highly matrixed environments
- Demonstrate ability to apply general business knowledge and experience in a complex, fast paced environment
- Excellent networking skills, and have strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in multi-national organisations
- Experience of working in, or study of, roles that cover both internal and external communications
- Experience of working in, or study of, roles that cover public affairs and politics
- Experience of working in, or study of, the UK healthcare sector
In return they're offering a salary to £27,000 with a 10% performance related bonus. Our client also offers an excellent employee benefits package including Private Health Cover.