PMO Analyst - Financial Technology
6 Month Contract
We are seeking the skills and experience of a PMO Analyst to join a leading FinTech organisation based out of Northamptonshire. This role requires an individual with great communication skills across all levels and formats to chair change review meetings, create comprehensive management information documents in order to fully aid the Project and Programme Managers. You will be tasked with creating monthly updates of the correlated data collected as well as ensuring correct project governance is adhered to.
Skills and experience required for the position of PMO Analyst:
- PRINCE2 or PMP qualification
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Pragmatic experience in project management frameworks, methodologies and tools.
- Project Governance experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong people and influencing skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Knowledge of associated clearing processes.