Platform Engineer (PKI) (SC Clearance Required)
3 Month Contract
£500 per day
This is an opportunity to provide a significant contribution to a secure IT services programme aimed at providing a IT shared service across government.
This role is looking for an individual who has strong technical skills with a consultative approach. Experience with enterprise networks and delivery of secure network infrastructure services.
There will be opportunities to manage entire projects and will require a keen eye for detail.
There may be requirements to travel outside of central London to establish requirements and supervise delivery of network infrastructure.
- Work within the APPs Delivery team, focused on PKI, to deliver;
- Certificate Authorities (Certificate Issuance services)
- Registration Authorities (Identity Validation services)
- Validation Infrastructure (OCSP services)
- Hardware Security Modules (Key Management)
- Identity Management
Additional responsibility for:
- Hardware Security Modules Management
- PKI Enterprise Management
- Application Management
- Compliance and Audit
- Conduct detailed due diligence on the existing infrastructure to understand where improvements can be made
- Work with the Applications Delivery lead to deliver Application Services components and supervise third party partners to deliver these components.
- Assure each component of the applications platform is compliant with security requirements. Assist with creating the security standards to assure this.
- Work with the Applications Delivery lead to implement support options for all elements of the infrastructure.
- Provide early life support functions for the infrastructure and to end users throughout the programme
- Windows Technologies
- Microsoft Server OS’s
- PowerShell scripting for Administration and Automation
- Programming preferably C# and .NET
- Identity Management
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Access Management
- Understanding of Authentication methods, including Certificate Authentication, within various protocols
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or DV clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)