Performance Tester – Financial Services – Northampton
An opportunity has arisen for a Performance Tester to join a well-established financial services provider at their corporate head office in Northampton. Ideally, from a financial services and/or banking background, your primary focus will be to execute performance tests as well as maintain and create new utilities to assist with the testing.
Skill and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of Powershell
- Ability to execute Control-M jobs
- Understand regular expressions and xPath
- Good knowledge of performance monitoring
- Familiar with the cheque clearing process
Strong SQL and Jmeter skills are required in order of SQL first, Jmeter second
Strong SQL Server and Transact SQL knowledge:-
- Can write complex reporting queries, update statements and appreciate what stored procedures do
- Understand role of SQL Server Service Broker
Strong JMeter skills:-
- Understanding of different samplers, listeners, pre and post processors
- Capable of making embedded Groovy scripts to: Create/move files; Edit xml, format dates etc.; Connect to databases; Manipulate JSON
£350-400 per professional day.
To be successful in this position you will also need to complete credit and criminal background checks.