PCI - QSA
Location – Home based with travel to Client Sites
Salary - up to £85k (DOE) with company benefits
My client is a rapidly growing consultancy have an exciting opportunity for a PCI QSA consultant with excellent technical security abilities to join their expanding PCI team.
You will have the opportunity to work with clients of all merchant levels as well as a range of service providers all at various stages of their PCI compliance program. You will also assist clients in achieving their Cyber Essentials certifications through the provision of scoping advice and remediation consultancy, working alongside our established penetration testing team.
It is essential that you are PCI QSA certified and it would be advantageous if you have experience delivering classroom training on the PCI DSS and/or CISSP®.
You will be required to:
- Lead PCI Level 1 Merchant and Service Provider ROC Assessments and provide QA for the assessments performed by your peers.
- Provide guidance and consultancy for PCI SAQ and Cyber Essentials clients either remotely or on client site
- Contribute to client scoping calls with responsibility for setting the scope and identifying opportunities for further work
- Contribute to the overall success of the practice through a variety of activities supporting the sales, marketing, technical and operational teams
Essential – skills and experience
- PCI QSA certified
- CISSP or CISM certified with an additional IT audit certification (e.g. ISO 27000 Lead Auditor)
- Proven ability to lead significant engagements and identify with the clients’ business needs
- Able to communicate at all levels of the clients’ org chart, putting findings and recommendations into appropriate context
Desirable – Skills and Experience
- Experienced delivering classroom training in PCI-DSS and / or CISSP
- Equally comfortable operating as a consultant or an auditor and able to adapt to a range of client environments and engagements
- Able to multi-task numerous projects simultaneously, prioritising work load accordingly
This is an excellent opportunity that I am very keen to have an informal discussion with you. Please contact me on 01908 886037 or 07917 180753