Palo Alto Firewall Specialist - USA
We're looking for a Palo Alto Firewall Specialist to work with our Cybersecurity Solutions client on a customer project in California.
This position needs outstanding technical capability coupled with excellent customer and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Provide expert support, analysis, and research into complex problems and processes relating to deployed Palo Alto Networks equipment.
- Function as the Palo Alto Networks firewall Subject Matter Expert (SME) to interact directly with the IT personnel and IT management providing technical expertise on project teams providing technical direction, interpretation, and alternatives.
- Develop new principles and concepts, provide solutions to complex technical problems.
- Provide an optimization review of in-scope PAN firewall devices and Panorama Management
- Review system architecture, configuration, security policies, performance and management focusing on vendor, industry and Optiv best practices.
- Report on the findings of the review as well as provide recommendations for remediation of discovered issues.
- Perform a high-level review of the network environments in order to ensure that the planned placement of security devices will provide the required functionality.
- Understand where traffic is flowing and ensure proper visibility into the contents of communications in these environments.
- Collect configuration data regarding the Firewall solution and its network environment including, but not limited to the following:
- Design and network diagrams
- Hardware and software specifications
- Configuration standards and settings
- Performance and run state information
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the US for up to 3 months - flights, accommodation and expenses covered in country.
To be eligible for this role you must naturally be able to travel to the US without restrictions and must be willing to successfully complete a UK criminal records check.