Our client are looking for an experienced Oracle - E-Business Suite Financial Management - Functional SME to work full-time at their customer site in Belgium on an initial 12 month contract.
Under the overall direction of the Service Owner and Service Delivery Manager, the incumbent will perform duties such as the following:
- Being responsible for the assigned business applications and services.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the assigned business applications, by responding to service requests, investigating and resolving incidents and problems, communicating solutions or advices to customers and users on changes and improvements based on best business practices.
- Contributing to the gathering, analysis, setup, design and documentation of new requirements and change requests.
- Developing and reviewing documentation such as requirements definitions, functional and technical design documents, systems specifications or other deliverables.
- Providing time estimates for the development and implementation of new requirements.
- Ensures full lifecycle tests of requests for change before they are presented to the user for user acceptance testing.
- Active contribution to relevant projects or service operation across Service Lines where integration is required.
- Participating/attending job-related conferences and trainings in order to keep the knowledge and expertise up-to-date.
- Providing briefings and presentations.
- Performing other duties as may be required
- Detailed knowledge of and experience with all Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 (or higher) Financials and Purchasing applications, including but not limited to:
- a. Excellent understanding of General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management and Sub-Ledger Accounting;
- b. Strong understanding, E-Business Tax, Purchasing, and Fixed Assets business flows and setups plus their implications at General Ledger level;
- c. Excellent understanding of budget accounting (summary account, budgetary control configuration), encumbrance accounting, accrual accounting and experience of Public Sector accounting processes.
- d. Ability to perform a range of Financials associated duties (reconciliation, consolidation, revaluation);
- e. Understanding month-end and year-end processes of predefined subledgers and General Ledger;
- f. Understanding all aspects of Finance related reporting, including but not limited to identification of appropriate standard reports and the development of any additional reports required;
- g. Thorough understanding of bank reconciliation process and use of electronic banking payment formats;
- h. Knowledge of and experience with all different finance approval workflows (Accounts Payable, Purchasing, General Ledger);
- Having knowledge of Project Costing and Billing is desirable.
- Understanding integration of Oracle Project Accounting (Billing/Costing) with Financials, Purchasing and Logistics.
- Having knowledge of Supply Chain processes is desirable.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)