Job Title: - Technical Support Analyst - 6 Month Fixed term contract
Working Hours: Currently 1pm – 9pm Monday to Friday. 35 hours per week
(Experience of the Fuse online learning platform would be fantastic as well as experience of the Kaonix platform)
Location: Central London
Based in central London, my client is an iconic UK charity and premium brand who do some incredible work. They are going through quite an exciting transformation at the moment. The IT team are expanding and the next 6-12 months are stacked with a number IT projects big and small. Due to this growth they are looking for additional people to join the IT support team who support business as usual as well as IT development projects to help deliver strategic goals at a time of significant growth for the organisation.
In the UK, this charity supports more than 950,000 young people aged 16-24 who are not in education, employment or training.
The charity is introducing a digital platform in order to support growth and ambition.
One of the new digital platforms provides eMentoring to ensure the young person receives dedicated 1-2-1 support as part of their online learning journey.
The charity has enterprise technology including but not limited to, an online learning platform with interactive content, a digital jobs board, CRM, BI, and interconnecting technology.
This role will mean you will be the 1st to actively support this new and exciting product and you will help to define the service operating model going forward.
- Providing a sympathetic and efficient trouble shooting service for the online service - 1st & 2nd level.
- Primary responsibility for the, pro-active monitoring of the Online IT service.
- Create an extensive knowledge base and system documentation to help customers, support staff, and out of hours support providers.
- Coordinating the work of outside vendors, and ensuring their ongoing maintenance and support is delivered to high levels of performance and reliability.
- Support on IT service management design as we increase capacity.
Essentially you will have experience of supporting an IT enterprise environment as well as experience of using Apple MAC/Ipad/Android devices in both enterprise and non-enterprise environment. You will be familiar with supporting cloud based products and of training others in the use of IT.
Ideally you will be MSCE or equivalent qualified and will have familiarity of dealing with third party vendors. Experience of the Fuse online learning platform would be fantastic as well as experience of the Kaonix platform.