Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
Due to the continued expansion and success of the company, an international Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) are looking for an experienced Network Security Engineer to join their European Security Operations Center (SOC) based downtown Salt Lake City.
The Network Security Engineer will be focused on managing and maintaining customer networks and security.
Responsibilities will be:
- To cover helpdesk tickets.
- Involving tasks such as configuring and troubleshooting routing, switching, firewalls and network access control.
- Working closely with our customers to ensure that a high level of service is provided, and value added at every customer engagement.
This position will suit an experience Network Security engineer or a Network Engineer looking to move into a more security focused role.
A solid understanding of core networking and network security principles in the following fields is a must.
- Switching technologies such as STP, VLAN Trunking
- Routing technologies such as OSPF, EIGRP & BGP
- Network Address Translation
- Site to Site and SSL VPN
- Firewall security policies
Strong experience of at least one of the following vendor equipment:
- Palo Alto
- Cisco ASA (with FirePower services preferable)
- Juniper SRX
Additional Desirable Experience
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- CCNP Routing & Switching
- CCNA Security
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT/JNCIS-SEC
- Palo Alto PCNSE or other vendor specific qualifications at the specialist/professional level.
If you are interested in an informal chat then please contact Jonny Duggan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1908 886 038.