Mobile Deployment Specialist – SC cleared
3 Month Contract
This is an URGENT opportunity with start dates ASAP.
his is an opportunity to provide a significant contribution to a secure pan-government IT services programme.
This role is looking for an individual who has strong technical skills with a consultative approach. This requires experience of iOS, ideally in an enterprise environment. Furthermore, experience of carrying out the provisioning and deployment of mobile phones to end-users is required.
The role will be based in Central London however there may be requirements to travel across other regions on the UK.
- Provision iOS devices using Mobile Device Management service
- Update and maintain asset management records
- Deploy iOS devices to end users
- Conduct security briefings and training for users
- Complete post deployment documentation and reporting
- Recommend process and training material amendments as required
- Provide second line support
- Support the team lead with organising activities and engaging with Partners
- Collaborative working with other teams where required
- Adopt and adapt to continuous improvement requirements during Partner delivery
Skills & experience:
- Knowledge of the back-end infrastructure required to enable iOS in Enterprise
- Experience of provisioning iOS devices with an MDM in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience of supporting end users face to face in a workshop setting
- Experience of hardware and peripherals installation and related troubleshooting
- Experience of the ITIL Service Management framework
- Experience of an IT Service Management (ITSM) tool
- Exposure working within Government
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or DV clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email
01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org