MI/BI Developer required by one of Leeds most exciting and forward thinking companies. Its award-winning services have been trusted for more than 30 years.
As the MI Developer here you will design, build & deliver new automated reporting solutions in line with business & customer requirements. You’ll work alongside 2 other MI Developers assisting in shaping the future business intelligence by designing & delivering quality, fit-for-purpose BI solutions that enable effective, data-driven business decisions to be made.
You'll work in a modern city centre office, purposely designed for Agile ways of working. Think, clean desks, pool tables, good people.
You'll have experience following the BI project lifecycle steps to design, develop and deliver quality, fit-for-purpose reporting solutions. Develop, support & maintain ETL processes, reporting outputs & solutions. You'll be passionate about data quality and understand the importance of accurate MI and the role it plays in a data-driven organisation.
If you have a mixture of these skills, please get in touch to learn more about this great opportunity;
- ETL Design & Development (Sagent Data Flow, Automate BPA Server preferable) and a good knowledge of ETL methodologies is essential
- Microsoft BI Stack: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS,
- Data Analysis (Methodical & Analytical Approach)
- Data Management/ Warehousing (Kimball methodology)
- Strong Microsoft Office suite; especially Microsoft Excel
- BI Project lifecycle documentation (business requirements, functional/ technical specification, user/ training guides)
- Excellent interpersonal verbal & written communication skills – Ability to communicate at all levels
- Logical approach to problem-solving with strong trouble shooting skills
For more information and immediate consideration, please contact Peter Sanders 01908 886033
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: £Neg Depending on experience