Cyber Security Manager
Location – London with travel
Salary - £60k - £85k (DOE) + bonus 10% - 15%.
My client is an international, entrepreneurial consultancy that provides connected thinking, insight and capability to industry leading organisations. They proudly have a distinctive position in the market and a vision of consultancy that is imprinted with enthusiasm and inventiveness that comes through in their attitude as an employee.
Due to a successful merger their UK offices are expanding significantly, driven by market demand for consulting advice/support in their specialist focused area of Cyber Security. They recruit candidates from diverse backgrounds with varying degrees of experience and who already have a reputation for strong entrepreneurial drive and a sense of team spirit.
A fantastic working environment with huge amounts of support; we are looking for ambitious, passionate and experienced Cyber Security/IT Security practitioners to come and join their London offices.
You will have a collaborative working style and evidence of being a team player with the natural ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues. An inquisitive and approachable personality surrounding Cyber Security and IT Security as well as the ability to provide technical leadership, oversight and governance to clients and junior colleagues.
This is client facing role and as a Cyber Security Manager and Company ambassador there will be an element of client/business development to help with the overall company strategy and vision.
What are we looking for?
- Proven consulting skills and experience of working in large complex environments delivering engagements in some of the areas above.
- Commitment to quality and on-schedule delivery; proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
- Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customers business needs
- Exceptional drive, interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to interface effectively and collaborate with clients, peers, and senior management to help develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Experience in Team Building relationships which will allow you to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements
- Confident in presenting solutions to senior management and customers
- Technical certifications e.g. CISSP (associate) is a plus
- A successful degree-level academic background
- Excellent presentation, report writing and articulation skills
Candidates must also have the right to live and work in the UK, based in the London office and elsewhere as required.
In return you will benefit from an attractive salary and package with a clear define development plan, as well as salary accelerators. For further information please contact Sarah-Jane Taylor on 01908 886035 or 07917 180753