Lead Security Consultant
Central London Based
Salary - £75k DOE plus package
My client is a forward thinking Cyber Security Consultancy who offer a unique blend of services which can be utilised in a modular or holistic way and tailored specifically to organizations’ needs.
Their agile approach has seen their current client base increase and they are currently recruiting for a technically focused Lead Security Consultant to work with their clients to ensure delivery of Information Security and Related Requirements.
As the Lead Security Consultant you will be familiar with ISO 27001, PCI DSS and HMG/CESG/NCSC Accreditation and Security Standards and Practices. You will be able to work closely with clients to support, develop and maintain IT infrastructure, security architecture and design as well as be able to develop IT Security Strategy and ensure IT Security best practice.
Ultimately the role will require you to:
- Develop and maintain security policy documentation
- Have a good understanding of modern day IT technologies and services, such as cloud computing, Mobile Computing, IT security and Infrastructure technologies and demonstrate a pragmatic technical understanding of security architecture.
- Conduct security risk and threat assessments for client deliveries
- Produce and maintain security risk documentation with clients
- Be a self-starter who can act as the lead in delivery against agreed schedule of works
- Produce and maintenance of ISMS, RMADS, lightweight security documentation sets or other security related deliveries as required, including supporting clients through IT Security Testing processes and interpretation of results.
- Support, facilitate and manage accreditation activities
- Promote information security awareness with clients and delivery partners
Ideally the candidate will hold a relevant degree or have an appropriate level of work experience in the field of information security required for a senior level consultant and must be at least SC Cleared, as well as all or some at least some of the following:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Lead Implementer
- CESG Certified IA Professional (CCP) in one or more roles as Practitioner or Senior
For a further discussion regarding this opportunity then please contact Sarah-Jane Taylor on 01908 886035 or 07917 180753