Lead Infrastructure Engineer
37 hours per week
Some travel to other sites required
Requires SC Clearance
A Lead Infrastructure Engineer who will proactively work with solution architects in the delivery of projects and aid in the production of proposals (preparation/justification of work programmes/plans/resource estimates). The successful candidate will work within a team of fellow professionals in a technology driven environment that offers excellent career progression.
As the Lead Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring BAU, which will include leading small teams and engaging with customers and the wider community. You will remain hands-on and have oversight of complex technical issues, technically leading projects and major incidents through to resolution.
- Strong technical background with a broad range of knowledge across Microsoft Server and virtualised environments.
- In particular, hands-on experience with the design, deployment, configuration and management of Domain Controllers.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, or working in a secure environment, would be advantageous.
- Calm and methodical approach to problem solving
- You foster a culture of best practice, process, compliance and continuous improvement
- Industry standard qualifications, or equivalent knowledge e.g. MCSE.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the management small teams would be advantageous