Our client are looking for an experienced LC2IS Consultant to work full-time with their customer based in Belgium (offsite working) on an initial 12 month contract.
The experience/skills that you need for this role are:
- Support/Advice/Mentor in operational use of LC2IS system for NATO Command (NCS) and Force (NFS) Structure on operational and exercise environment, during planning and execution
- Provides periodic reporting and production updates to supervisors
- Travel to member NATO nations within Europe
- Meeting with LC2IS users and provide solutions on LC2IS to military operational requirements.
- Provide end user training of LC2IS system to selected group of military or civilian personnel
- Operate LC2IS, as required in testing events at NCI Agency or NCS/NFS locations
- Support development of LC2IS operating procedures and instructions, as required.
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience with military organisation, mission, structure objectives, procedures and operations
- Hands on experience as end user or information manager (minimum three (3) years) of NATO or National Land C2 System
- Good communication and mentoring skills
- Fast and efficient learning skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluency in English: 3232 (Listening, speaking, reading and writing). Work, both oral and written, in post and in Headquarters as a whole is conducted in English.
- Hands on end user / operative experience of NATO Land C2 Information System (LC2IS) application
- Hands on end user / operative experience of French SICF System
- Experience as Application Trainer
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)