Junior Security Engineer (SOC) - Middlesbrough UK.
- Industry Training provided (Juniper, Cisco, IBM).
- 10% Bonus
- Extended holidays
- US exchange scheme with US employees in Denver or Salt Lake City.
About the client:
The company was founded in 2001 by a team of networking and security industry experts on the premise that MSSP’s were not delivering comprehensive and effective solutions for today’s IT challenges.
Located in a new, modern state of the art office near to train links and the River Tees. Our client is an information technology company that provides advance network and cyber security solutions. They translate these advanced solutions into a wide range of managed services, professional services and software development solutions for their customers by leveraging partnerships with the leaders in network appliance, software and systems.
The companies services operate around the clock through its Security Operations Centres (“SOC”) located in Middlesbrough, U.K. and Salt Lake City, Utah with operations in also in Denver. They only use best-in-breed technology partners and products that can provide the best solutions for each client’s specific needs.
They specializes in advanced networking and security from Juniper Networks, Cisco, IBM, Unisys and OpenGear.
- Relevant IT related degree
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol is helpful. This knowledge will be applied to firewall configuration and troubleshooting
- Ability to work off-hours as needed
- Ability to learn new technologies and utilize the Juniper resources provide as part of our partnership programs
- Resolve customer issues according to priority
- Serve as a resource to the sales staff for network engineering Manage projects and lead implementation of engineered solutions
- Learn support operating procedures, including ticket generation, prioritization, escalation, and documentation
- Serve as a technical resource to other members of the technical staff Prioritize, research, and respond to tickets and alerts.
For immediate consideration and a confidential chat please contact Sam Page on 01908 88 60 37 or firstname.lastname@example.org