Candidate Ambassador / Junior Recruitment Consultant
Identifi Global, is a market leader in Cyber Security, Business IT & Digital Recruitment services. Based at the world famous Bletchley Park, with its top secret heritage and home of the ‘code breakers’, we are changing the way people think about Recruitment. We are going through a significant period of growth and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team and share in our success.
What's it like to work here
You’ll join our dedicated teams of consultants (currently 20) focused on specific technical areas and provide real-time consultancy advice and rapid access to the very best candidates. These teams are Cyber Security, Business IT & Digital.
If you enjoy speaking to people, being rewarded for the effort you put in and want industry leading training then, we’re the company for you. We have mature approach to working with a friendly team, who are supportive and motivate you to acheive your goals.
Check out our work for us pages to see what it’s like to work in a fun & rewarding environment.
Identifi is based just 2 minutes’ walk from Bletchley Train Station which is on the Midland Mainline and commutable from London Euston (40mins) Birmingham (1hour 15Mins). We also have free, secure parking on site.
Ideally you will have knowledge of the recruitment industry but it’s certainly not a prerequisite, we’re looking for people with big personalities, who are serious about starting a long term career in a people based role.
This opportunity is for a trainee consultant or an individual dedicated to progressing in a career in recruitment. After 6-12 months becoming a Recruitment Consultant is the goal.
To be considered for this Resourcer role, you’ll need to be a strong natural communicator and a team player. The ideal candidate will have some experience in Sales, Customer Service or similar environments.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word
- Able to pick up new systems and processes quickly.
- Willingness to learn new subjects in detail
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking with people over the phone in and person.
- Minimum A Level Education
- Excellent Time Management
Personality Qualities/ Behaviors
- Customer Service Focus
- Business Acumen/ Innovative
- Motivated/ Time Management
- Positive and can do attitude
Reward & Benefits
The starting salary for this role is £16-18k + Commission
- Structured career path and industry recognised training
- Generous Comission Structure
- Perkbox (Wide range of retail discounts and free phone insurance)
- Perkbox Medical
- Company Pension
- Free Day off on your birthday.
- Paid Monthly Winners Breakfast Club
- Paid Quarterly Michelin Club
- Quartly Team Target Outing
- Christmas Party
- Free Office Bar
- Full Interview Board Lunch Friday
- Team Building Days
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays ( we close for Christmas and you dont need to take holiday for that)
Apply today for immediate consideration.
For a informal confidential dicussion, please contact Michelle Sanders on 01234 861003 or 07540500653. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org