Do you fancy working on the sort of ground-breaking product that lifts the bar for an entire industry? This client has done it before; they’re doing it again and they’re looking for some top developers to help.
If you are excited by the tech space and want to join an innovative, market leading organization, recognised by Gartner's, leader’s quadrant, this is the business for you! Here your work will help deliver services to some of the world’s largest enterprises, who rely on this pioneering technology to deliver business communications, globally.
Who are you?
- Our back-end is written in Java, so if you have skills in that area (or want to gain them) then that would be a definite advantage.
- You might be senior or junior, but you definitely know there’s a big difference between code that just-about-works versus “clean” code that’s well-structured and maintainable – and you want to deliver the latter.
- You love the confidence you get from a thorough test suite and prefer to do Test Driven Development whenever possible.
- You’re comfortable discussing requirements with the product management team, throwing your own ideas into the mix and constructively engaging when they seem to be asking for too much.
- You like working in an Agile development environment and take responsibility for getting things done as part of a team.
- You want to be the best you can be and embrace the chance to learn and adapt. You almost always get done what you say you will, and if you don’t you take the time to learn from the experience.
Must have skills/experience:
- Unit testing
- Fast learner
- jQuery, Bootstrap, Node.js, Gulp, Lodash
- HTML5, CSS3
- RESTful web services
- Additional OOP experience (any language)
- Git / Bitbucket
- Web security
- Selenium WebDriver
What’s the deal?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivised to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, income protection, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution, Cycle2Work and childcare vouchers, as well as 25 days’ holiday allowance.