Our client are looking for an experienced Java Developer to work full-time at their customer site in the Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be expected to work on a bespoke system (JTS/FAST) for the client and be able to work & develop on either/both the client and server systems.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Develop / test JTS / FAST client software components
- Develop JTS / FAST online help and update design documentation
- Support automate JTS / FAST software integration and deployment to test platform.
- Software Developer may also be requested to provide adhoc JTS / FAST support
- Relevant and recent experience in using Java
- Relevant and recent experience in system and software design and development of server components including CORBA and web services and Oracle database
- Relevant and recent experience in using development tools (e.g. Maven, Jira, TestRail) and methodologies (e.g. Agile)
- Relevant and recent experience in documenting source code and design, online help
- Relevant and recent experience in continuous software integration and automated deployment on Windows, Linux and Solaris platforms
- Able to speak and write fluent English since work is conducted in English
- Relevant and recent knowledge and usage of JTS and FAST
- Relevant and recent experience in working with software development team.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)