Our client are looking for an experienced IT Trainer to work full-time at their customer site in the Netherlands on an initial 12 month contract.
24 months (within the last 3 years) relevant experience in a functional system training/mentoring and support post (or software engineering post); with a background in System engineering and demonstrable experience in:
• Training military staff in operational environment on NATO Functional Systems
• Mentoring military staff in operational environment on NATO Functional Systems
• Creating and reviewing NATO Functional Systems training materials
• System and Web based applications troubleshooting and fault analysis
• Service Oriented Architecture and associated tools (e.g. SOAP UI, Fiddler)
• Creating and reviewing system documentation and status reports
• Software testing and other Quality Assurance activities in the software engineering domain,It is also be considered highly desirable that the proposed candidate has
• Experience in installing and supporting NATO FASes especially NCOP and iGeoSIT (MC CIS, LC2IS, AirC2IS, ICC or NIRIS is secondary)
• Knowledge on Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards
• Experience in Network communications and protocols including TCP/IP and DNS.2 Competencies required
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, proactivity and strong sense of team work
• Working as part of a software engineering and testing team
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing:
o Work both oral and written in the post and in the Agency as a whole is conducted in English.
o Fluency in English: 3333 (Listening , speaking, reading and writing)
• Is a certified “NATO CIS Instructor” (ref. NATO course ID 970)
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / firstname.lastname@example.org)