Our client are looking for an experienced IT Trainer to work full-time at their customer site in Italy on an initial 12 month contract.
Vocational training at higher administrative level in a relevant discipline, or equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
- At least 3 years relevant experience including:
- Sound practical experience in the implementation and testing of modern communications systems such as Demand Assign Multiple Access (DAMA) and integrated waveform (IW) and DATA applications.
- Experience in teaching all aspects of UHF TACSAT terminals or similar equipment
- Working knowledge of HF communications and HF fundamentals.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience with the development and maintenance of training material.
- Be fully capable of presenting, facilitating and speaking before a class full of students.
- Working knowledge of computers. Desirable:
- Specialisation in adult education.
- Previous experience in SATCOM systems and equipment.
- Experience in NATO training environment.
- Fully capable of programming VNCC to operate DOCCT/S equipment located at NCISS as actual ViaSat UHF DAMA Controller and DOCCT/S are functionally one and the same.
- Thoroughly understand the DAMA system and operations.
- Prior experience in working in an international environment comprising both Military and Civilian elements.
Due to the nature of this client individuals with a current SC or NATO Secret clearance are strongly encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions regarding the above role do not hesitate to contact me by phone or email (01908 030 130 / email@example.com)