IT Support Engineer – West London
Are you an experienced 2nd / 3rd line IT Support Engineer looking to join a company where personal and professional growth is at the heart of what they do? My client is a globally recognised group of food manufacturers and brands that are guaranteed to be sitting in your home and every supermarket in the UK, spreading across Europe, Asia and America. They are willing to offer yearly training courses, training in niche systems in addition to a car allowance.
Based in West London and offering a package of £30k - £35k, they are looking for someone who has exposure of supporting a Windows and VMWare corporate environment whilst having the ability to project manage infrastructure change across the organisation. If you don’t have any corporate experience in project management don’t worry, they will train you as long as you show a keen interest to develop!
Other required skills include:
- Management of IT infrastructure including PC’s, Mobile devices, servers, printers, networks and wider facilities.
- Ability to problem solve and work on your own initiative to implement company change in a project management capacity
- Stakeholder engagement and management
It would be desirable if you have experience in:
- Manufacturing Systems (eg. AX, CDC, Maximo)
- Project Management qualifications / experience (Prince2, Agile, waterfall, ITIL etc)
The role would include travel across the UK to their 3 sites so the ability to drive is a must - a car allowance is provided to compensate!
If joining a team that has projected growth forecasted over the next few years sounds of interest to you, please get in touch directly at Ashley.email@example.com or 01908 886031.