IT Shift Leader
Up to £36k + Shift allowance + Car allowance (total package of £48k)
Our client are a market leader in Banking Solutions.
You will be based in Northampton and the working hours will be based on a 35 hour week however the hours will be worked on a shift basis (07:00 to 19:00 and 19:00 to 07:00) rotating shift Monday to Sunday.
Purpose of the Role:
To effectively manage an IT Command Centre Shift Team operational integrity ensuring that a first class service is provided to all users and clients, ensuring all SLA and availability targets are met. To ensure that all operating, procedures, reporting and documentation are carried out and maintained to agreed standards. To successfully manage all incidents up to and including a High Notification and correctly escalate Major incidents in accordance to the agreed standards in the incident process document.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and improve operating practices on the team
- Analyse processing out clearing and in clearing data using SCOM, Control-M and Workflow Monitoring tools.
- Provide business with an analysis of data when requested.
- Provide effective Man Management of the team, including development, training and logging MI.
- Carry out Incident Management and escalation to required standards
- Continually review process, procedures and documentation, suggesting improvements where appropriate
- To be a point of contact for Management, Service Delivery and Support Teams as required
- Produce and distribute all necessary reports.
- Plan, monitor and allocate workloads, ensuring adequate cover is provided by the shift at all times.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement of the IT Command Centre operations.
- Ensuring that all service availability and file transfers are within current SLA’s.
- Provide full and effective handovers to incoming shift.
- Monitor all systems to ensure ITCC deliver all requirements to agreed levels
For a confidential chat and more information about the role please contact Teo Rusu
01908 88 60 30