IT Security Service Architect
£60,000 - £70,000
Bonus: Up to 10% of base salary
We are actively seeking the skills and experience of an experienced IT Security Service Architect to join a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group operating in 50 countries.As IT Security Security Service Architect you will work within the Security Operations Team with the overall focus on security vigilance surrounding the overall compliance, state, and monitoring of various environments within this well established group of manufacturers and retail organisations.
As an IT Security Service Architect you will have prior experience working within a large Security Operations Centre environment operating 24/7 with technical understanding and management of Firewalls, IPS/IDS and Proxy Servers within large scale Datacentre environments. As well as working within the Architecture domain you will be tasked with Managing the SOC environment activities in order to continually improve Automation and the levels of technical skills.
Located close to the A1 & a47, it is easily commutable (1 hour) from Northampton, Nottingham, Leicester, Cambridge, Kettering, Kings Lynn, Bedford, and Stevenage. It is approx. 15 mins taxi ride from Peterborough train station. It is approx. 1.5 hours from North London (South Minns) by car.
In the position of IT Security Services Architect you will be tasked with:
- Development of the systems and processes and daily activities that allow the Security Operations teams to quickly detect, respond, and resolve computer security incidents.
- Perform Vulnerability scans as well as over seeing both Physical and Logical Penetration testing.
- Reports events following internal and external requirements.
- Performs mitigation activities to prevent expansion of an event, mitigate its effects, and eradicate the incident. Contains and mitigates incidents.
- Coordinates restoration activities with internal and external parties, such as ABF IS Security, other CSIRTs, and vendors.
- Educates and trains personnel on their role and order of operations when a response is needed.
Knowledge and Experience required for the position:
- Must have at least one of the following certifications Must have at least one of the following certifications:
SANS: GCWN, GSSP, GISCP, GSSP Carnegie Mellon: SEI, ISC2: CCSP, CISSP, CISSP - ISSEP, ISSAP, CSSLP, SSCP, Cisco: CCNP, CCIE Security, EC Council: ENSA, ECSP, Microsoft: MCSE, Redhat: RHCA, RHCE, VMWare: VCA, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX, DoD 8570: IASAE 1 or 2
- Technical leader with extensive multi-vendor Security Management experience who will oversee the planning, management, and execution of internal and external customer implementations and 24×7 management of firewalls, IPS/IDS, proxy services within Datacentre and Remote Sites across the globe
- Experience with SIEM, IDS/IPS, Firewall, Web Application Firewalls, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Security Event Correlation
- Experience with technical writing
- Possess an understanding of security standards and risk management
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to adjust and adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Be able to multi-task and be pro-active in addressing issues and requests
If you are interested in applying to this role please feel free to contact Teo Rusu on 01908 886 030 or firstname.lastname@example.org