IT Security Analyst
Location – Bristol
Salary - £37k to 41k plus excellent company benefits
My client is a leading international corporate law firm based in Bristol, providing clients with commercially aware legal advice throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Due to internal growth and promotion I am now recruiting an IT Security Analyst to ensure that the organisation is operating with effective IT Security controls and that the correct measures are in place.
Ultimately you will be providing operational IT security capabilities as part of the IT Security team, working with internal and external technical consultants across the whole spectrum of IT/Internet Security, Process & Client Compliance and Governance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
- First line support & resolution of security issues reported through our monitoring tools and/or raised by users in areas such as internet access, virus/malware attacks & email.
- Ownership and operation of the enterprise logging and SIEM tools to provide automated threat detection and behavioral analysis.
- Working with the systems & development teams to ensure that a consistent approach to security is maintained across the department & dealing with any requests for DNS updates or SSL certificates that may be required in the day to day working of the firm.
- Supporting the networks team to configure secure VPN services over the internet & diagnosing issues with networking routing and performance.
- Provide threat intelligence of upcoming malware and attack threats.
- Carry out physical and digital vulnerability assessments and provide remediation assistance to appropriate team.
- Carry out internal forensic & external investigations with HR and Partners.
For further information and a private and confidential discussion then please contact me on 01908 886037 or