IT Quality, Risk & Compliance Lead
Salary: £65k plus excellent company benefits
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record than my client. They are a fast-paced business with a current head count of 10,000 people and they are still growing.
Because of this growth they are now seeking an IT Quality, Risk & Compliance Lead to join their Strategy & Architecture team. You will assist in the leadership and assurance across all business and technology domains with respect to how technology is used effectively and efficiently to support the business strategy & goals.
Ultimately you will be responsible for:
- Developing, maintaining and applying an overarching, holistic framework for IT quality, risk & compliance
- Collaborating and ensuring alignment with teams like Audit, Information Security, Enterprise Architecture
- Engaging across all IT teams to increase awareness, understanding, and establish federated approach
- Monitor and report on effective application of the framework and track associated business benefits
Skills that are required for this role:
- Excellent stakeholder management & influencing skills
- Strong commercial awareness, particularly with respect to adapting quality & risk management processes
- Adaptable to changing business context whilst also maintaining drive towards broader strategy & goals
- Knowledge and experience of adapting / applying relevant IT management / governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT, IT-CMF)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management frameworks (e.g. ISO 31000) and hands on experience of IT audit processes & reviews
- Knowledge and experience of topic-specific framework & methodologies in areas such as Information Security (e.g. ISF, ISO 27001), IT architecture (e.g. TOGAF), software development & testing (e.g. TDD, BDD), service delivery (e.g. ITIL) etc.
- Knowledge of specific relevant regulations & standard such as GDPR, PCI DSS etc.
- Experience of different IT delivery methodologies (e.g. waterfall, iterative, agile methodologies etc.)
- Knowledge of IT finances / cost management
- Hands on experience in an IT delivery role (e.g. as a Project Manager, Developer, Architect, Analyst etc.)
- Experience of administering / implementing risk management tools (e.g. Surecloud)
An excellent opportunity to join an incredible company for a private and confidential discussion then please contact Sarah-Jane on 01908 886037 or 07917 180753