IT Infrastructure Specialist – Slough – up to £35,000
The UK’s leading technical security authority has been expanding its global operations and as a result, is looking to hire an Infrastructure Specialist to support the IT Systems Manager on a 1st - 3rd line basis. Based in Slough and offering up to £35,000 p/a, 25 days holiday and working from home, our client provides internationally recognised certifications for organisations and individuals throughout the cyber security space.
As an Infrastructure Specialist, you will be responsible for the day to day support and maintenance of the organisations infrastructure, networks and systems for their internal and external users.
They are looking for someone who has experience in:
- Providing support for laptops, PC’s, printers, servers, networks, mobiles, Windows 10 and Office 365
- Administrating, maintaining and improving cloud services; including Office 365, SharePoint and Azure
- Supporting networks, including TCP/IP, routing, switches, firewalls etc
- VMWare vSphere
- Security concepts, practices and operations
- Maintaining and developing new systems and processes
- PowerShell / Automation
Desirable skills / experience include:
- Microsoft/VMware/Cisco/other IT qualifications
- Laptop MDM
- Windows deployment automation (Windows deployment services, FOG etc)
- Linux experience
- PRTG monitoring
Due to the role requiring occasional site visits, the successful candidate will be required to have a valid UK driving licence and the ability to drive to other locations.
If working for an industry leading organisation to support and maintain their internal infrastructure sounds like something you’re interested in, please contact me (Ashley) directly or apply to find out more! >> 01908 886031 <<>> Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org <<