Intersystems Cache Developer
6 Month Contract
Intersystems Cache Developer - Actively seeking an experienced Intersystems Cache Developer to join a global organisation based in Central London on an initial 6 month contract. The role will fall within a team of 7 other developers all responsible for the overall development and maintenance of the organisations Practice Management System (PMS) and reporting directly into the Team leader. In the position of Intersystems Cache Developer you will have previous commercial experience in a similar position working with Cache Objects Technologies.
Skills and experience required for the position of Intersystems Cache Developer:
- 2 years+ commercial experience of developing applications using Caché Objects technology.
- Experience of the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI) or modern web frameworks and web design would be an advantage.
- A proven ability to communicate at all levels (written, spoken and presentational), in particular when communicating technical concepts to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to find the right solution to a problem from a technical specification.
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to understand a high-level problem and to translate this into detailed requirements and technical specifications.
- A methodical and meticulous approach to writing code, and testing and documenting a solution.
- A proven ability to work independently under direction, but also to show a great contribution as a team player.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines.
- Experience of working in a diverse team whilst fostering an inclusive team culture
- High level of professionalism and integrity; displaying the highest standard of professional ethics.